Simple, Safe & Fast
Our Static Process
A professional technician will arrive as scheduled to meet with you or gain access to the property as agreed upon with all necessary equipment.
Utilizing an electrostatic sprayer, the technician will apply a light coating of FDA approved disinfectant to all accessible surface areas with emphasis on common “touchpoints” (doors/handles, counter/table tops, light switches, chairs) and high traffic areas.
All disinfecting products applied are non-toxic and safe for use on hard surfaces, upholstery, electronics and spaces frequented by children and pets.
The disinfection process for residential applications generally takes less than 30 minutes and requires an additional 10 minutes of “dwell time” but the area is safe to reenter immediately.
our process is scientifically proven effective
Virus & Bacteria
What we expect
- The ability to access the property (as agreed upon) at the scheduled treatment time.
- A clean work area, free of potential hazards.
What you expect
- A professional, courteous and knowledgeable service technician.
- Minimal disruption to your daily routine.
- Assurance of a thoroughly disinfected living space free of all pathogenic microorganisms including COVID-19, Influenza and common cold.